+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
It has been quite a week for me. I am showing tremendous improvement with my problem of shortness of breath. My cardiologist gave me a new drug and it has completely changed my life. The shortness of breath has been cut down tremendously.
To be able to breath normal is a life changer for me.
Factors that keeps me thinking positive, are:
- I know God is always there for me.
- I know that Jesus is only a prayer away.
- My health has improved greatly.
- My family has been so supportive.
- My wife takes such good care of me.
- I have many friends who care.
All of those add up to a life that is manageable.
I am still grounded from being able to go to church in person. I have to be there through online. There are blessings in every wall we face. Because I am not able to go, the church has asked me to be a person who is there to answer questions on line. I am called a host, and people can ask for prayer, or just ask questions.
I have many wonderful experiences with that. I have been able to help people who need prayer, and I have made many new friends I wouldn’t have had if I wasn’t online with them.
How are you doing? Are you on lock down again, because of the new virus? Do the days seem to drag on?
- Take up a new hobby. Something you have always wanted to do, but didn’t have time.
- Get some new books to read. I have three waiting for me.
- Call friends just to talk.
- Go for walks in an area where there aren’t many people.
- A book to read? The Bible. It is true story with many happy moments.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!
+ If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
Leave a Reply