+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know._____________________________________________
Are you like me in that you hate to wait? In the military I was told, “Hurry up and wait.” We hate waiting in lines. We hate waiting for the mail. We hate waiting for the red light to change.
What can we do to avoid waiting.
- Patience is always a good approach.
- Do not battle things you can not change.
- Pray for God’s protection.
- Help others who are struggling with waiting.
I have been feeling pretty good the last few days. My wife put me on a new schedule for my meds, and it is working. Much less pain.
Have you ever wondered, “Why me?” I certainly have. I seem to have more than my share of afflictions. I thought about this, and here is want I think:
- You are better off than some, because they have much worse afflictions.
- Feeling sorry for yourself Doesn’t stop the pain.
- I complained about having to use a walker, until I saw a man confined to a wheel chair.
- God has a purpose for us even in our pain.
Stay away from the negative, and grab the positive. It makes you life much more livable. Thank God for each day you get. Like I said, He has a plan for you.
You are not alone.
You are not forsaken.
You are not unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!