+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit for the site, please let them know about it. Your comments will not be seen by other people, just me, and I will connect with you to see if you are OK to share it.
I am having a bad hair day. Not feeling well. Got ache and pains, plus lack of energy. However, here I am.
I have these days from time to time. It is called old age!
It seems like the walls are closing in on me.
I am not afraid because I can see the light in the darkness, and I am walking towards it.
I am locked up in my own home because of health issues.
How about you? Are you in lock down like me? Do you need to try to fill your day in with things you wouldn’t normally do? You certainly are not alone.
Here is what I try to do to help pass the time each day:
- I try to go on walks, but the weather is changing and it rains often.
- I am blessed to be able to do two blogs. That takes about three hours. It is very rewarding.
- My wife and I go driving to no where. We just go and decide where we are going as we drive. We see lots of places near us that we have never seen before.
- To get groceries we order online and then have the grocery store put our groceries in our car.
- I love to read, so my kindle is running all the time. Great way to escape.
- We connect with our family often by using Zoom. We just did that yesterday. It was very uplifting for all of us.
- I pray every day. It is so refreshing to be able to talk to God every day.
You need to make your list of what to do to pass time. Idleness are the tools of the Devil is what it says in the Bible.
Do not let the dark side overcome you. God is by your side 24/7. He will not let face more than you can handle.
I am convinced all these storms will pass in our lives. The pandemic, rioting, wild fires, etc. They will be gone, but our heavenly Father will still be there by our side.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all….never, ever, give up!