+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
It is a nice sunny day today. It will be the last of some sun for a week or two. We had a great summer here, except it got over a hundred degress six times.
I often wonder how things got to the way it is in our world right now. Pandemic going crazy, politicians attacking each other verbally, and continuous rioting in the big cities.
What is wrong with this picture?
Lots of, not so much fun, things happening. I have decided to be thankful for everything, because it is part of God’s plan. It is hard to accept some things that are happening, but God is working on it.
What to do if you are battling the situation:
- Take big breaths when you are getting stressed.
- There will be storms come, but they will pass.
- Never give in to the darkside, who would love for you to that.
- Read the bible for God’s promises. The book is loaded with them.
- Go for long walks(if it is sunny,) and release all the negative thoughts in your head.
- Keep on keeping on.
I have my granddaughter visiting me today. She is only ten years old, but her wisdom is amazing. She teaches me many things about life. She doesn’t allow things to get to her. I need to be more like her.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!