+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
Next Sunday is Easter. I would like to share some thoughts about what it means.
- If you are a Christian you are an alien on this earth.
- Your wealth is not here.
- Your home is not here.
- Your happiness is not here.
- We are not part of this world.
A. As Christians we learn how to suffer.
B. We live by faith.
C. We are looking for another home.
D. We gracefully accept suffering.
E. We appreciate the blood of Jesus.
- It is not easy to understand what God is doing sometimes.
- You are not saved by your merits.
- God loves you because He made you and I in His image.
- We belong to God. Nothing else matters.
We need to read the “owners manual,” The Bible.
Look at Easter as the new beginning for your life. Like it was For Jesus.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!