+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
We all have faced hectic times. Everything seems to be pulling us down like a huge magnet. How can we avoid this?
- Live differently. We spend too much time trying to mold into what everyone else is doing. It is called the rat race.
- Recognize your status as a Christian in the world.
- Abstain from powerful passions.
- Display God’s glory by the way you live.
- We need to live like an alien on this earth. This is not our home.
- Live submissively.
- Live feely.
Followers of God see freedom, not as an opportunity to do as we please, but to serve as God wills.
Ask God for wisdom as to how to choose the right thing to do.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up.