+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
I had a stressful week. I was having chest pains, and went to see my cardiologist. There were some blood tests done, and she said they came out great. She said that often chest pains come from your heart having to work overtime. I wasn’t sure what that meant. However, she assured me I could keep exercising and live my life normally.
What a relief! I have congestive heart failure, and I struggle with palpitations all day long with A-fib.
I have decided not to worry about it and enjoy life.
Have you had stress come into your life? Did you get a not so good doctor’s report. Did you lose your job? Did someone you loved passed away? You certainly are not alone. There are many people in the same boat with you.
So, what do we do to survive in this not so friendly world?
- Remember, 90% of what we worry about never happens.
- Be strong and keep on keeping on.
- Let God take care of your worries. He has big shoulders.
- Know that God knows even the hairs on your head. So He knows everything about you and what you need.
- Cling to God’s promises. He will never cause you to face more than you can handle.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!