If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
I have had Drs. appointments everyday this week. I have another one today. I need to remind you that getting old is not for sissies.
Thoughts to ponder:
- The gospel is not just for your pastor.
- It is not just for the evangelist.
- It is for every believer to share.
That is you and me. We are laymen, but we are also commissioned to share the gospel.
So much turmoil in our world today. Wars, and rumors of war. Inflation, southern border, corruption, gas prices, and much more. It is hard to be optimistic during these times.
So what can we do to overcome this?
- Be strong in your belief.
- Never let the darkside overcome you.
- Know that God is right there for you holding your hand.
- Reach out to others who may be suffering.
You are never alone,
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!
+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.