+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
You have heard of lions, tigers, and bears, oh my! Well, what about threat of war, pandemic, and gouging prices increases, Oh My! I may want to choose the first choice.
This may not be a fun time to be alive in this world. So many things to cause fear. Fear is our worst enemy right now.
So what in the world can we do?
- Do not worry about tomorrow. Today has enough worries to handle.
- Worry is the darkroom where negatives are developed.
- Know that God is always there by your side to help you through the storms of life.
- Be strong for others and it will rub off on you.
- God will never you put you into anything you can not handle. That is Satan’s job.
Are you overwhelmed with the fear of the unknown? Does each day seem to be too much for you?
That is the shortest verse in the Bible. It also is the strongest in my opinion. Never give in the the dark side of Satan. He would love you put you up on his wall as a trophy.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!
+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know
Leave a Reply