It has been a long time since I last posted. I have many excuses, but you don’t want to come to my pity party.
We live in a very interesting time. Can’t go to my favorite restaurant. Can’t hug my children. Can’t go grocery shopping. (I am one of those special people who have underlining problems.)
The list could on much longer, but you all know what they are. We are basically locked down in our homes.
So what do we do now?
Here are some suggestions:
- Yes, you can watch TV all day.
- You can go on walks. My wife and I just got in from our walk. (Thought I was going to die, but now I am really glad it did it.)
- Get creative in your projects around the house. I have cleaned out to drawers that have been a mess for years. Very organized now.
- Call everyone you know to see how they are doing. You will put a smile on their face, which puts one on your face.
- Read a book. I feel that is what many are doing. Suggestion…The Bible. It is full of drama, happy endings, sad endings, and much hope. You will not find any other book so prefect for what we are going through right now.
I, of course saved the best for last. My Bible is my fortress, which is full of hope, praise, encouragement, faith, love, and much more.
Are you struggling with life right now? Do you feel depressed, and alone? You have many on that same boat with you.
Never let the dark side overcome you. Don’t fall for Satan’s lies that you are worthless.
God made you in His image. He loves you. He will protect you and guide you. Got doesn’t make mistakes. You are His child and He has a purpose for you.
You are never unloved.
You are never Alone.
You are not forsaken.
And above all…never, ever, give up!