Sorry I missed Wednesday. Not feeling all that well right now.
I have made a list of things I need to follow through on offering spiritual sacrifices:
Each of those are a priority for those who want to reach out to help those who are suffering, and need help for themselves.
A. Worship-Hebrews 13:15
B. Prayer-I Thessalonians 5:5:16-18
C. Sharing-Hebrews Philippians 2:1
D. Encouraging-Hebrews 3:13
E. Comfort-2Corinthians 1:3-6
F. Proclaim- I Peter 2:9
- Worship-Therefore, let us continually offer a sacrifice of praise.
- Prayer-Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances.
- Sharing-Command them to do good, to be good in reach deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.
- Encouraging-But encourage one another daily.
- Comfort-Trust that you have not failed the test.
- Proclaim-Praise Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!