I have been off the air for several months. I have many excuses, but none that I can say are valid!
Starting today I will be trying to post every day. You will have to be helping me by subscribing. If you do, all future posts will directly to your inbox.
My first post of the new year concentrates on the year ahead. What will it bring? What am I going to do to grow and improve.?
- Do not have any new year’s resolutions. This one of the most overrated acts a person can cling to. Just plan your goals and hit the street running.
- I need to find ways to reach out to those in need more than I did last year. People who need help are not hard to find. They are everywhere.
- Don’t expect everything to go smoothly. Life doesn’t seem to go that way. You may have some storms hit. Be ready for them and be strong.
- Be a good listener. Sometimes silence is very important. People want to share and not be judged.
- Don’t get caught up into today’s politics. We live in a very hostile environment right now. Don’t believe almost all you hear.
- Always make your family your top priority. They should always come first.
- Have a year where you are much closer to God. He is in charge, and He is watching over you.
- Try to have your health as a top priority. I am really concentrating on this one this year.
- Respectively disagree with those who oppose your views. Doesn’t have to be a shouting match.
- Live each day as if it is your last. ENJOY!
I hope you have enjoyed the first post of 2020. I will be back tomorrow with more in depth thoughts and ramblings.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!