This Pandemic is causing many problems for many. People feel the sky is falling.
I had an interesting day yesterday. Got our daily walk in. It has been difficult for me. Something wrong with the legs. Got to go to Walmart and buy some new ones. 🙂
Charlotte and I also went on a drive. We went through downtown Salem, where I live. It was eerie. No one walking on the sidewalks. Not many cars. Stores closed. It almost looked like a ghost town. We have a population of close to 200,000 and they are all in lock down.
I never have seen anything like it, I hope I never do again.
So what can we do??
- What a perfect time to work on your yard, and flowers.
- Get a book off of that huge book shelve you have and read.
- Check on your neighbors. Keep that six foot distance though.
- Call your family and see how they are doing.
- Find some movies that are uplifting, and fun.
- Clean out that closet, or what ever area you have been forgetting about.
I gave some other suggestions on my May 8th post.
So, are you troubled? Do you wonder what may be happening next? Is what happening in our world overwhelming you?
Remember you have support through our Heavenly Father. He is there where ever you are. We cannot hid from Him and that is a good thing.
Go to Him in prayer and ask for His protection and love. He will listen to your plea, and answer you according to what He feels is best for you. We may not always agree with the outcome, but again it is what is best for you.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!