+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
I have had quiet a ride the last week. I was hit hard with COVID. I seem to have won the battle. I see my doctor today to verify that. I am very sure that if I hadn’t taken my shots I would be gone now.
Have you had similar things happen to you? Have you been hit with a sudden illness? You certainly are not alone. Over a million people have died from COVID. Doesn’t seem to be any let up insight.
We need to rely on God. We need to cling to His promises. He is in charge and He will take care of us if we ask.
Humility isn’t thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.
Pretty much shows us the right path to walk.
Many people feel the world owes them something. What follows is a list of what many people strive for when they have pride.
Manifestations of Pride (appear one at a time)
- A lack of gratitude in general (2 Chronicles 32:25).
- Being irritated when people don’t see your gifts, your abilities, or your importance. (1 Corinthians 4:7)
- Being consumed with what others think (Galatians 1:10)
- A lack of service (Galatians 5:13, Ephesians 2:10)
- Being disrespectful to authorities (1 Peter 2:13-17)
- Not having close relationships (Proverbs 18:1-2, Hebrews 10:24-25). Self-sufficient, don’t need other people.
Do you relate to anything on this lists? If so, do a check on what you need to do to escape this trap.
You are not alone.
You are not forsaken.
You are not unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!
+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know