+If you like what you see, please subscribe at the top of this page where it says, “subscribe.” When you do, all future posts will come directly to your inbox. Also, if you know some else who could benefit from this site, please let them know.
I am going to concentrate on you and I today and not the rest of the world. There is just too much turmoil to deal with out there.
Why do we get sucked into fear? Why have we allowed negative thoughts to enter our minds?
This is something we need to deal with. We need to look at the days in a different way.
Here is what I am trying to do to cope in this not so friendly world:
- You have heard that we need to live one day at a time. Well, in this day and age we have to live one minute at a time.
- Stop watching the worldly news.
- Concentrate on your family and friends.
- Go for long walks, and do not think of anything negative. You will come home refreshed.
- Read positive books. The Bible is a good start.
- Never say, “There was nothing I could do.” There is always something you could do.
Of course, we always need to lean on God for His help. He is there for us wherever we are and even knows the hairs on our head. Lean on Him for strength.
You are never alone.
You are never forsaken.
You are never unloved.
And above all…never, ever, give up!